Contract type: Full time, permanent / temporary
Salary: Main Scale (experienced or NQT)
From January 2018
This is a fantastic opportunity for a committed and energetic teacher with high standards and expectations to join a supportive staff team and a forward thinking and dynamic Trust.
Manor Way Primary Academy is a one form entry with an age range of 3 -11 and we currently have 223 pupils on role. We are part of Windsor Academy Trust (WAT) and on a journey to further improve outcomes for all our children. Staff here are friendly, committed and passionate about learning. Our children are fantastic.
We are looking to appoint a dedicated class teacher with proven excellent classroom practice, who:
- is an outstanding practitioner
- has high expectations for all pupils’ achievement and behaviour
- is willing to contribute to the life of the school and its community
- is keen to work as part of a dynamic Trust
As part of the Trust we work collaboratively with our other schools in the Trust, supporting each other and developing great practice. Every teacher has a personalised development pathway with significant opportunities to further their development such as MLPQH, SLPQH, NPQH, Masters etc.
Our key priorities are:
- improving outcomes and progress for all children
- a strong focus on empowering children as learners and developing an ASPIRE curriculum to excite and engage learners and teachers
- to develop quality first teaching by embedding our ten agreed teaching and learning principles
Closing date: Midday 30th October 2017
Interviews: 31st October 2017
For an informal conversation about the position, please contact the Headteacher, Lisa Buffery on 0121 272 7310.
To arrange a visit or discuss this with the Headteacher please contact the school office or email email@example.com
Manor Way Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory medical clearance, enhanced DBS checks and documentary evidence showing your entitlement to work in the UK.