Manor Way Primary Academy
Contract type: Term Time Only/ Permanent
39 weeks per year 37hrs per week
For Immediate Start
(FTE £15478 per annum)
Manor Way Primary Academy is a one form entry with an age range of 3 -11 and we currently have 223 pupils on role. We are part of Windsor Academy Trust and on a journey to further improve outcomes for all our children. Staff here are friendly, committed and passionate about learning. Our children are fantastic.
We are looking to appoint a Receptionist to provide a high quality support service and be the friendly, welcoming face of Manor Way Primary AcademyThe post requires someone with strong communication, organisational, and administrative skills, ideally with experience of using a range of IT systems and packages including Google, Word, Excel, Integris. Experience in a school office is essential.
The candidate will be supporting the Headteacher’s PA, therefore, confidentiality, professionalism, the ability to prioritise workloads and remain calm, and work using own initiative, with minimal supervision, is paramount.
The main areas of responsibility include:
- Being one of the friendly, welcoming faces of Manor Way Primary Academy to our pupils, parents and all our visitors
- Responding promptly to ensure effective clear communication with parents in all formats e.g. letters, phone calls, weekly newsletter, emails and Parentmail.
- Maintaining manual and computerised records / management information systems including pupil details
- Undertaking reception duties, answering routine telephone and face to face enquiries and signing in visitors, ensuring safeguarding procedures are followed
- Providing routine clerical/administrative support e.g. photocopying, filing, emailing, responding to routine correspondence
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks
If you would like further information about the role, please speak with Sue Gowanlock on 0121 272 7310 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must apply using the academy application form, which is available with more details from our website. Please note we do not accept CVs. If you would like to apply for this position, please complete the application form and submit it to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 29th April 2019 at 9.00 am
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 1st May 2019